Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where To Buy Brawny Trash Bags Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Trash Bags For A Medium Step Can?

Does anyone know where I can find trash bags for a medium step can? - where to buy brawny trash bags

I have to buy Brawny Walmart, but I do not take them, or perhaps more Brawny stopped them. In any case, these adjustments bags doses of style to perfection. They were like sacks of 30 liters. If I tend to only use regular bags to have a gap, and are really low. I do not like it because they are too big for this kind of garbage. I do not want a new trash can, because I like my (it is made of aluminum and it is expensive). Does anyone know somewhere online that can offer this kind of garbage bags? Or save another?

Thank you!

4 comments:

buttercu... said...

Wal * Mart has always ... they are in an unexpected place. In our Wal * Mart, where the boxes are not garbage bag in the section. If you do not ... Please contact the search for you. I also use. So I can, and I love it because it can be hidden from the coincidence between the dark interior and exterior use .. (If I'm right with this one). Love it. Good luck. >^..^ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

buttercu... said...

Wal * Mart has always ... they are in an unexpected place. In our Wal * Mart, where the boxes are not garbage bag in the section. If you do not ... Please contact the search for you. I also use. So I can, and I love it because it can be hidden from the coincidence between the dark interior and exterior use .. (If I'm right with this one). Love it. Good luck. >^..^ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

Erin said...

It is strange that you can find at Walmart. There are many different types of garbage bags. Try Kmart or Target. try Dollar Stores, which are prone to all kinds of different things. and Internet research. Type of garbage bags cylindrical containers in a search engine. are sure to find something in the.

golfgirl... said...

Check Lowes and Home Depot.

Post a Comment