Friday, January 8, 2010

Guitar Hero Dongle Fix MY GUITAR HERO DRUM PS3 USB DONGLE HAS STOPPED WORKING!! HELP!!?

MY GUITAR HERO DRUM PS3 USB DONGLE HAS STOPPED WORKING!! HELP!!? - guitar hero dongle fix

I just connected my USB dongle receiver drum in my ps3 and not a red light and nothing more. The only black, no matter how many times I press the button does not even blink. I pressed the PS button on the battery, but werent connecting the battery, and I held the PS button and the USB dongle, but not connected. When you unscrew the back of the adapter and took the box to reveal a motherboard, and check that all cables were in bulk, but could not find everything intact, she screwed up again.
I think it could do something with the USB cable instead of the dongle itself, because power must take the dongle from the USB port.

Has anyone else this problem? If so, what should I do?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment