Friday, January 1, 2010

Connector Supplier Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Passage Way Connectors To Add Tubes To A Wire Hamster Cage?

Does anyone know where I can buy passage way connectors to add tubes to a wire hamster cage? - connector supplier

Or ... What's his name? LOL I know, I've seen in pet shops, but now in an isolated community is very low, what I'm living all online purchases, but I can not remember what the product is called so I can not find the manufacturer ... any input is greatly appreciated, thank you

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this can help a number Crittertrail. We sell a wide range of accessories, including hoppers (LOL). If you call us, we can give money, or you can send an e-mail. This is good news:) The bad news is that shipping could be a bear. Well, here are the details:

WEB: www.bertspetcenter.com
E-MAIL: sales@bertspetcenter.com
OH TEL: 1-740-456-6151
Ky Phone: 1-606-325-4205

My personal e-mail: sfobik@gmail.com

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment