Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aetna Online Payments Does Aetna Health Insurance Premium Payment By Credit Cards?

Does Aetna health insurance premium payment by credit cards? - aetna online payments

I can not find anyway to pay my subscription online by credit card Aetna. I want to withdraw any money from my bank account, credit cards, because I get money and material. Who knows if I pay by credit card? BEEM pay by credit card call, and it is ridiculous that I do. Who has time to draw between 9.7 ET, Monday through Friday?

2 comments:

Insurance Pickle.com said...

Uh .... No, you send a letter ... No, do not accept credit cards, except for premium, the first month's rent. You need to write a review.

baremp said...

Write a letter to pay by express mail - about their intentions with a credit card - you will meet and make arrangements.

Post a Comment