Sunday, November 22, 2009

Homemade Boys Toys How To Make Guinea Pig Toys? ?

How to make guinea pig toys? ? - homemade boys toys

I have 7 guinea pigs.
Normally I buy a lot of toys. Reasontly Although I have been informed by my mother, I can not buy anymore. She said she can do something.

Although they igloos and wooden boxes.
I have 7 guinea pigs.
Meanwhile, because 4 ich cages.
I have two guinea pigs pregnant. And babies have been expected, as the week before. One of my guinea pigs took a few months ago. And I have two kids fat.

I reasurched homemade toys for guinea pigs, despite their difficult, because if I make it I have to do four.

Even if I'm ready to go.
I'm only 12 years old and my mother worked, and I have a sister, but it does not help me:)

I can plant this type (of ..) I never say in civil liability, but lighter than the men.

I thought that a cup Cossie. Although buy my mother. I can understand why. Since the payment for food and cages. And balance sheets.

However, things could use Hosu? /

Any suggestion
The detailed and informative than GEt 10 points:)
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment