Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Abdominal Pain Scenario Do Abdominal X-rays Rule Out A Bowel Obstruction?

Do abdominal X-rays rule out a bowel obstruction? - abdominal pain scenario

I went to the emergency room a few weeks) with severe pain in the middle of my abdomen (below my navel. 'S Dr. No X-rays and took a stool sample, which were normal. But I am always stressed, since most of my pain coming from my rectum, instead of the colon. Can an x-ray of the abdomen still reliable? I'm with cancer, because I) anxiety symptoms (abdominal cramps, feeling of incomplete evacuation, nausea, fatigue, but no family of colon cancer and I'm 19th

I have another question ... Abdominal pain could be seen with colorectal cancer a drastic reduction to less stressed? Since the tests were negative, this day was formed with much less pain and chairs, but today I've (started to worry again, perhaps because I saw the gastroenterologist - he was not affected - and made some tests that you made I was very excited about the fact that I can not see the results until Monday ... and I think still in the worst case) and the pain worsened when I was a BoweL movement. I had 2 moves today and while X-rays, that I am a single day.

By the way, I just had blood tests to check for signs of IBD, but still think I'm anemic, because I have a headache, and I'm tired ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment