Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ls Magazine Similar URGENT QUESTION ABOUT LOREAL CASTING CREME GLOSS ?!?

URGENT QUESTION ABOUT LOREAL CASTING CREME GLOSS ?!? - ls magazine similar

Hello bought the ice cream loreal casting hair dyed dark rich espresso, my hair is now a kind of mouse-ginger / strawberry-brown. The link below is the color closest to the mine could be found on Google.

http://a850.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima ...

I am very concerned about the color is too dark / black. I previosuly hair dyed light brown to cream loreal casting brilliant and it just noticeable difference to my hair color. Now, I wonder if the tone is darker than my hair the shade I am pleased to be dark? I try to make a similar color to the hair on the link below.

http://www.girlznight.co.uk/magazine/wp- ...

I'm reallyADDRESSED some tips from one of the hairdressers or a person with experience, I can say that if the shadow on the right, or if I should change and what I need color. thank you very much x

1 comments:

Tonya said...

A good place to check out is www.freebeautytips.dev.hub.com have some really good advice and it has really helped me

Post a Comment